Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Introduction

I have started this blog as a requirement for my Internet Studies Net11 course learning log.

Spent today getting organised for the NET11 course and scrutinising the unit outline to get a good idea of what to expect in the coming months. Created a detailed study planner so as to keep track of where I am upto and when assignments are due.

Have checked out the discussion board and introduced myself. Lots of questions answered from the various posts there.

It's been a long time since I have studied so am a little apprehensive about the course, however, really looking forward to it and learning as much as I can. I use the internet regularly and having a better grasp of it's underlying aspects will greatly assist me when I am able to utilise it more to my advantage.

No comments: