Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Module 3 Summary

Module 3 provided an interesting learning experience. There is more to communicating information than meets the eye. I feel now, that whenever I am preparing a website, blog or other medium for sharing online information, that I will give much deeper consideration to the various aspects involved.

This week, after further exploring the concepts discussed in Module 3, I completed two more annotations. The topic I chose was Web Design, within the context of how to effectively convey a site's message or subject to its audience. How, what may seem a simple amalgamation of images and text to the casual online observer, is quite often the result of a more complicated 'behind the scenes' process. I linked the topic to Concept 12 - Communication and Information are related & Concept 28 - The paradox of the World Wide Web for each respective annotation.


Web Resources:

"Internet Communications Concepts Document." http://webct.curtin.edu.au/SCRIPT/305033_a/scripts/serve_home (accessed April 04, 2007).

No comments: