Monday, March 12, 2007

Module 1 Summary

After being introduced to some of the internet tools in Module 1 and their underlying concepts, I feel that I have managed to gain a better understanding of how having the appropriate knowledge of the internet and its protocols, in both a practical and conceptual sense, can help me to utilise the resources available to me online much more effectively. I was a little anxious about the conceptual requirements of this course and how to interelate them with the practical module topics, however I am feeling much more comfortable with this facet of my studies after exploring the concepts a little more.

I have achieved most of my objectives this week, including completing the first part of my resource project. Initially I was having a little trouble finding appropriate resources for my particular topic, based on the required annotation, however I modified the way I was searching for the information resources that I needed and this gave me much better results.

Looking forward to making a start on Module 2!

No comments: